Yum Yum Casino! Yum Yum Casino!

Oh so great.

Perfect, this was just a boring/nothing to do saturday and this was a nice consumption of 2 1/2 hours of my time. Great job, usually don't like casino games but I seemed to win alot so it was pretty good, and pics were great. But my one huge suggestion is that you put it music. I played it listening to some catchey jazz from the audio portal, I suggest something along the lines of jazz or quick/catchey funk. Maybe have a choice of like 1-4 songs or something too.

5/5

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

Very sweet

Awsome, this site doesn't have enough furrys (even though half the users love them) you should definately make a sequal with alot more of everything, maybe even a goal yourself to doubling what you have now! Everyone would love it.

Spaaarta!!! Spaaarta!!!

Pretty good

I thought it was alright, but your restart button didn't work.

Cursor Killer2! Cursor Killer2!

It's not bad but there's 1 thing you should change

I loved the idea of the game, and I was doing actually pretty good at it, but maybe you shouldn't make the dot appear in random spots, just for the sake of it popping up on or next to a death spiral circle thing. That kept happening.

Hentai Bliss RPG 2 Hentai Bliss RPG 2

Awsome!

Wow man, just as good as the first. I only got the rewards from Nanna (I'm saving other girl for another time) and I just have to say that those pictures of all of those water like chicks were fucking hot!! Please man if you have a clue who the artist is that drew those YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHO!!!!

Glowmonkey Vs Meltdown Glowmonkey Vs Meltdown

eeeeeee

good fun game, but you reaaaly need to make it smoother. meh maybe it's just my comp.

Finishing the NG Layout! Finishing the NG Layout!

Nice.

That was pretty good. The working on site thing was driving me crazy, the most NG needed 2 days of my life. Glad the terror is over.

Metal Fighter 30K Metal Fighter 30K

Wow, great job mate!

I actually really really like that! It was great! I loved your choice for explosions, loved the song, didn't have any bugs/glitches, and it moved just fast enough, great job. Keep up the good work.

Dance Of Distraction Dance Of Distraction

Great, Very Original!

Nice, this was a great idea, I had fun. I sucked on anything other than the first one, but still had fun. Keep up the good work.

BurningBunnies responds:

Thanks a lot man! I didn't realise it was so hard... I must've played each level a good 20 times at least. :P

-:FiRE:- -:FiRE:-

I liked it.

Yeah gave you a five to get it in, this'll go under the cat. of effortless shooting games that make you feel like your good at something.