Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Oh sweet jesus yes.

God I love these sibling movies. I have to agree with pastamancer though, the best moments of that episode was most definately "Fuckin' Weee!" "FUCKIN WEEE!". God I hope you get pizza for dinner tomorrow. You deserve it.

P.S. Cool. I knew I wasn't the only one to have that random of dreams.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yes, that tends to be a highlight in this episode. I probably had the most fun doing this one (besides Half Beard) due to the dream sequences, lots of fun indeed. Thanks for the review!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

It was so great to see a flash with a great plot.

That was amazing, wonderful storyline, loved it, very meaningful. And I loved the music.

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Great sound

Did you do something with the sound? Salad's voice and everything else seemed to be more inside my head than in my ears. Anyways great stuff, can't wait for the next.

Yum Yum Casino! Yum Yum Casino!

Oh so great.

Perfect, this was just a boring/nothing to do saturday and this was a nice consumption of 2 1/2 hours of my time. Great job, usually don't like casino games but I seemed to win alot so it was pretty good, and pics were great. But my one huge suggestion is that you put it music. I played it listening to some catchey jazz from the audio portal, I suggest something along the lines of jazz or quick/catchey funk. Maybe have a choice of like 1-4 songs or something too.

5/5

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

Very sweet

Awsome, this site doesn't have enough furrys (even though half the users love them) you should definately make a sequal with alot more of everything, maybe even a goal yourself to doubling what you have now! Everyone would love it.

Spaaarta!!! Spaaarta!!!

Pretty good

I thought it was alright, but your restart button didn't work.

Face Down Ass Up Face Down Ass Up

Weird.

Interesting, I couldn't stop listening. Nice choice of sounds, recognize a few good ones from clown song, n drop the bomb and a couple others.

Explode Your Babies Explode Your Babies

Bwaheh?

So.... bizzare!!......so..........BIZZARE!!!
!!

Zelda: Saria's Song Zelda: Saria's Song

ha there it is again

I'd already had this on my comp from a long time ago, still love it, nice lil' piece.